NVR, Inc. is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines the way we handle your personal information received from you on NVR, Inc. websites. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy. We encourage you to read this policy to ensure you understand our privacy practices.
Information Collected by NVR, Inc. Websites
NVR, Inc. may collect your email address via cookies and pixels on NVR, Inc. websites through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to, such as your mailing address, so that NVR, Inc. may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail. If you do not want NVR, Inc. to collect information about you, please contact Customer Care at 877-550-7926 to opt out.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual such as your name, email address, mailing address, buying preferences, or other information required to provide a service you have requested.
NVR, Inc. does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of NVR, Inc. websites. However, NVR, Inc. does store information received from the Google Display Ad Network, which estimates a visitor's general age group, gender, and interests. This information remains strictly anonymous, and is stored solely for NVR's internal statistical purposes.
Use of Your Personal Information
Some of the ways we may use personal information collected from you on our websites include:
- Understanding more about you so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allowing you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Providing you personalized views of website content areas.
- Enabling you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker (NVR, Inc. does not store the personal information of the third party).
- Sending you questionnaires or surveys in order for us to provide better products and services to our customers and end users.
- Communicating with you about contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities.
- Communicating with you regarding feedback or support questions you may have.
- Responding to any recruitment inquiries.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Our general practice is not to sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes although we reserve the right to do so.
We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies (NVR Mortgage, NVR Settlement Services, Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Heartland Homes) for the purpose of providing current or future products or services to you.
Social Media Policies
NVR, Inc. does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of NVR, Inc. websites. However, NVR, Inc. does store information received from Facebook, which estimates a visitor's general age group, gender, and interests. This information remains strictly anonymous, and is stored solely for NVR's internal statistical purposes.